VoIP for Small business – Phone Solutions
Small and mid-size businesses now have access to enterprise quality VoIP solutions. Our clients use VoIP for following reasons:
- Easy to use: Just like a regular phone system including an intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Excellent call quality: Today’s fast internet speeds allow clear phone conversations
- Low cost: Significant cost savings verses a traditional phone line
- Mobility: Calls can be taken in other locations, via laptop or forwarded to mobile phone. Voicemail can also be forwarded to your email.
- Reliable: 24/7 all year your hosted cloud system is monitored and maintained
Need a new VoIP provider or want to setup a VoIP system?
Baseline Systems will sit down with you to learn about your business needs and determine what kind of system is best for you and what your VoIP provider options are. We will make sure the provider installs and manages their own QoS router, which protects your security and ensures increased service levels for the system. We will also help to setup a dedicated Internet line for the VoIP system to increase call quality and reliability. Throughout the VoIP provider selection and installation process, Parachute will be there with you every step of the way.
Need help managing your VoIP system?
Baseline Systems handles everything so you don’t have to. If you have any questions or issues about your VoIP system, simply call us and we will take care of it for you. Allow us to take this off your plate so you can spend more time growing your business.