IT Support for Non-Profit Organizations
Baseline Systems works with many nonprofit organizations to deploy technology solutions that make the most of their budgets and give them the best return on investment. Our goal is to help our nonprofit clients improve their operations, so that they can focus on what is really important – raising awareness and resources for their mission.
Baseline Systems provides IT services and solutions aimed at improving the strategic intent and overall effectiveness and design of your nonprofit’s technology infrastructure.
Baseline Systems’ Managed IT Services Team will:
- Safeguard confidential endowment information
- Meet regulatory compliance requirements
- Perform asset tagging and hardware/software inventory management
- Implement a new hire on-boarding process, as well as off-boarding procedures
- Incorporate encryption and password management solutions
- Review cost-effective VoIP and Internet solutions that take advantage of FCC discounts
- Provide file sharing options and secure, remote access
- Ensure data is backed up locally as well as offsite with a cloud solution
- Manage email hosting and spam control
- Procure discounted hardware and software
Nonprofit organizations are seeking to achieve and sustain high performance on a budget; to do more with less. The goal is to streamline IT costs while maintaining service quality and delivering the technology investments required to support the organization’s agenda.
Baseline Systems combines our extensive knowledge and experience in technology and strategy development to provide solutions for clients that range from developing an overall IT strategy, to solutions for optimizing the client’s IT infrastructure and applications.